Monday, December 28, 2009

C's Birthday Day...

I had been preping C that he was about to have a birthday and he would be turning TWO!

So the morning Cutter turned two, he once again snuck into our room when the sun came up and as soon as I saw him I started singing Happy Birthday!  The look on his face was priceless, it was so cute.  He got an enormous smile on his face and just grinned from ear to ear! 

Once we got up and moving, we made C's special breakfast- Cinnamon Rolls!  We sang him Happy Birthday, again - we celebrate all day long in our house!  Cutter was in a great mood most of the day, but just because it was his birthday didn't mean he could skip a nap. 

So we laid him down and prepared for our little get together of neighbors that I had coming over.  I still needed to put icing on his cake and set the table up.  I wanted to celebrate on his actual birthday, even though we aren't having his actual party til January 9!

We planned for everyone to arrive at 3 and Cutter was still sawing logs when 3 o'clock came rolling around, so I had to wake him (which in the past has NOT worked in my favor) and to my surprise he woke up in a GREAT mood!  He was pleasantly surprised by all the people in his house when he walked out...

And even more surprised when he realized we were singing Happy Birthday to him AGAIN!!



No comments:

Post a Comment