Friday, December 18, 2009

The Nixes 1st Annual Gingerbread Decorating Party

We held our 1st Annual Gingerbread Decorating Party!  We invited Cutter's friends - Owen, Teaghan, and Wyatt.  They had an absolute blast!  We also got a nice welcoming visit from Owen's Grandma, Chippie,  she is her visiting from England and wanted to join us!  I was more than happy for her to come.  Now I can say that I've had a Brit in my house!  ha!

The lil ones lasted about 30 minutes on the decorating.  I was worried that they would be more interested in eating the candy than using it to decorate, but to my surprise very little was actually eaten!  We had such a good time with our friends, I'm planning on making this an annual tradition for C (and eventually Gracie) and his friends!  Plus, I got some adult interaction during the day, which is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment