Monday, November 23, 2009

What do you think?

Does this hat make my face look fat??

Cutter is such a ham!  He loves to put this, once an Easter basket, on as a hat!  I'm almost postive once Easter rolls around next year that this basket will not make it.  It get used and abused by the roughest boy in the house.  He likes to carry it around with various object in it and once he gets tired of doing that he puts it on his head!  He's even tried to use it as a step stool, hence why it won't make it to Easter 2010! 

And he has even wore it as a helmet!  I've reassured Greg that won't wear it out of the house anytime soon!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! Owen won't let go of his trick or treat bucket. He still takes it to my neighbors and trick or treats...they oblige; so, I figure he will just to it all year. too funny.

    ReplyDelete