Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Cheeeese!"

Cutter has really been into me taking his picture lately! If he sees my camera or my phone he says "Cheeeese!" and normally holds the smile for a second or two! Sometimes I'm not so lucky and by the time I get my camera out - he's done posing and all I get is "NO Momma!".
Last night before bed, Cutter brought out his camera and said "Cheeeese"! I smiled and got out my camera and took this picture of him taking a picture of me. Since I cooperated for his camera taking, he cooperated with mine and he said "Cheeeese!" for my camera!

We have been feeling a little under the weather the last few days! Gracie has (another) ear infection, Cutter has a throat infection (10 blistery ulcers on the back of his throat, OUCH!!!), and Greg and I have tested positive for the regular influenza!! YUCK! So, needless to say, we are staying closed in tight in our little home, hoping and praying that Cutter and Gracie don't get it. Greg bought us masks to wear, so I will be sporting one of those later tonight when I get up to take care of Gracie!

Say a little prayer for me and I'll say a little prayer for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment