Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...

Today I am thankful for many things, but the most important are these two babes:

Cutter holding Gracie for the 1st time
I am thankful for Cutter loving Gracie so much...

"I hold" and give lotsa kisses
I am thankful that Cutter has embraced his baby sister...

"I don't care that she is screaming her head off, I'll still smile"
I am thankful that Gracie's eyes brighten up the room when she sees her big brother...

"Peas Momma, I give huk (hug)"
I am thankful for siblings...

"ALL DONE"  holding her that is...
I am thankful for the love I see between them...

"I do it"
I am thankful that they will always be there for each other...

"me lay down momma"
I am thankful for them...


"kisses"
I am thankful for sisterly love...

Amanda, Kristie and Katie
I am thankful for my Mom and Grandma...

Oma and GG
I am thankful for this man...

Daddy and Cutter
and I am thankful that my dad will be coming home from Iraq on December 15!!

WOO HOO, it has been a GREAT year and I have alot to be thankful for, but I can only thank God for my many blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment