Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing outside!

After feeling like we have been cooped up in the house for AGES, we ventured outside with Daddy. He and the other neighborhood guys were playing campus golf on the island near our street, so we joined him.
Cutter had a great time "trying" to walk up the hill. It was a bit of a challenge. I give a month and he will have conquered "the hill". He tried so hard, but was unable and just kept falling and rolling back down.
He was able to crawl up the hill, but not walk it. He was determined to get up that hill some how. It was quite windy outside, so we didn't stay out long. Just long enough to get some fresh air. I can't WAIT til Spring, I already know it will be my saving grace when I go on maternity leave.
Cutter loves to be outside, what boy doesn't? BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment