Sunday, February 8, 2009

Doing Well

We are doing well here in the Nix home. Cutter is getting more and more of a little personality and we are enjoying watching him grow into a little boy. I feel like my baby disappeared, turned into a toddler and becoming more of little boy over night. New things he's doing include but not limited to dancing, pointing and saying "that", using mustand and ketchup and LOVING IT!!

As for me, I am finally feeling some what human again. Our appointment on Monday went well, we were hoping to maybe get a little peek to see if we "might" be able to tell what he/she was, but this baby was not having any of it and did not cooperate at ALL! Patsy (the ult tech) had a hard time even getting the measurements she needed, but we heard the heart beat. It is hanging in there around 167. What an amazing thing to hear. We feel more and more blessed as the days go on to know that we are adding another little blessing into our family.

On a sadder note, I am asking all of you to keep The Mac's in your thoughts and prayers as they go through the most difficult time of their lives. This morning their little girl, Cora, lost her 3 week battle with Neuroblastoma. I don't know them personally, but have been reading their blog for awhile and my heart is just breaking for them. I can not imagine the pain they are going through right now. Please do your best to remember to pray for them and that God gives them the strength to live another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment