Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just a swingin'

After we got home from our trip to Canada, Cutter needed some outside time, so we took him to the park. Stephanie and I met up and took the boys out for a little sunshine! Cutter loved the swings. And the merry-go-round. And the slide! What can I say, this boy loves to be outside!!

After the swing, we got on the slide! Of course Cutter couldn't go down by himself, so I went back a few years and got on the slide with him. Growing up the side was one of my favorite things to play on, I hope that Cutter enjoys it as much as I did!
Then it was time for the merry-go-round! I never really cared for it, since I have a weak stomach, but Cutter seems to like it. He did really well and hung on while we spun it, slow of course!
Cutter and Wyatt play really well together. They are all smiles on the merry-go-round!
The boys on what we think is a "newer" version of the monkey bars. It looked more like a spider!
We packed a lunch for the boys and had a picnic after all the fun we had. We went early enough in the morning that it was still pretty cool out, but by the time we got done, it was clear we needed to go. It was HOT and it was time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment