Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh please, Oh PLEASE...

..tell me how I can get my kid to stop grinding his teeth! Two days after he got his bottom tooth he started grinding them non-stop and it is driving me insane! Grinding teeth to me are like finger nails on the chalk board - it makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it. He doesn't have much of a bottom tooth there yet, I don't know if it is because of the grinding or if it just hasn't made its way completely out there yet.
We have made forward progress on the crawling, Cutter had been either moving backward when he crawled or would crawl a few steps and then plop down on his belly, but as of yesterday he is moving full steam ahead. He is finally figuring out that he can follow me just about every where I go and can get to any toy (or couch) that he wants. The fireplace is my next thing to baby proof, I am going to attempt to make some kind of barrier to go there. I''ll show of my crafty side if it looks ok.


Cutter has also started clapping. I don't know if he picked it up from patty cake or if he saw me do it so many times when he did something new. If I say "Yea Cutter!!" he starts clapping! He is so proud of himself and he gets a huge toothy grin on his face that you just can't wipe away.



Next on our list of tricks to learn: Waving Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment