Monday, January 25, 2010

Tank Park

Good thing I don't blog for a living, otherwise, I would be fired!  I'm trying hard to keep up, but days pass and I just don't get a chance to sit down and type up a blog post.  For some reason I think it may be easier to keep up with once I get back into my normal work routine.  I feel guilty about getting on line with the kids awake and, truth be told, Cutter doesn't really allow me to be on the computer.  I don't blame him, he wants his momma to play with him, so I oblige and don't get on the computer much.  Once I get the kids to bed, all I really want to do it curl up on the couch with Greg and watch one of our shows and before you know it, it's time for bed.  Then I get up and do it all over again!  I'm not complaining, though, I love being a mommy and wouldn't trade it for anything.     

On Friday, we went to a local park for some outdoor fun! We needed some vitamin D baby! Being locked up in the house can take a toll on you! Stephanie and Wyatt joined us, Wyatt and Cutter play so well together that we enjoy getting them out when the weather is nice.

At the park they had an old Army tank and the boys really enjoyed climbing up and down the ladder.  We had a hard time getting them to stop and pose for us, but alas they did and they looked super cute posing for us.

Cutter is really into posing these days.  All I have to do is say "Cheeese" and he will stop and smile (or stick his tounge out) for me!
 
The weather was just perfect for our boys to be outside to burn off some engery.  It was a little windy, so I borrowed Cutter's beanie for Gracie to wear.  She looked super cute and I think she even looks a tad bit like Cutter. 

She hung out in the sling for awhile, but that little girl is getting so big and my back started to hurt.  So I placed her on a blanket and let her enjoy the fresh air!

Cutter enjoyed the slide, swing and playing with a Thomas the Train ball.  We stayed about an hour before we decided to head home, then we had two unhappy little boys!  They quickly cheered up when we told them when they got home they could have popcicle!

We are already planning a trip back to the "tank park" as soon as the weather warms up again!



No comments:

Post a Comment