Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5 short months!

Dear My Sweet Giggling Cutter,

You are my sunshine, my ray of light when my day feels dark! I wake up everyday and can't wait to see what the day will bring. You are doing new things everyday, like sitting up, rolling over (stomach to back) and laughing out loud.



When you laugh out loud it just melts my heart. I love hearing the sheer joy in your laugh as I tickle you. Yes, you are very ticklish under your chin, arms, and thighs.


Mommy is making sure that you are getting all your fruits and veggies. We have tried a variety of them, so far the only thing I don't think you care for is squash! Other than that, you are eating like a champ.


You also had your first fever this month, it wasn't fun for you or me. It was very hard to see you not feeling well and not being able to do much about it. You got better and we moved on to more fun things.

I couldn't have asked for a happier baby. You enjoy people watching, laying back and taking it easy - I say you get that from me. We like to just go with the flow of life, trying not to make it any more complicated than it already is. I hope the one characteristic that stays with you is being the silent leader!!

I can't believe that you are getting so big. Time is going by too fast. I want you to stay this size forever! Daddy doesn't, he wants you to be big enough to play ball. This next month is going to bring lots of new things for you and Mommy. Mommy gets to go back to work and you get to visit new friends at the babysitters house. We were successful in finding a babysitter, we think will take great care of you. I think Mommy may have a harder time at this transition than you.

Until next month, keep growing, doing new things and making Mommy and Daddy smile.

I love you with all my heart!
~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment