Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!

*ahem*  Did I say I was going to post an entry everyday?  Oh I did?  I'm sorry!  I'm bad like that!!  I'm trying I really am!

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother and sisters.  We are really missing Grandma these days!  Just trying to take it one day at a time, but today has been especially hard on us.

I woke up to hugs and kisses from my little ones.  Daddy had breakfast going and I was treated to almost breakfast in bed.  I say "almost", because Cutter wanted to eat with me and I was not about to let him eat in our bed, so we moved to the table, where breakfast is supposed to be eaten anyway.  I've had a good day so far.  Cutter is into saying "I love you too", so I am getting lots of those today and extra special hugs and kisses.  Gracie is, oh so close, to crawling, so I'm hoping with a little more time on the floor she might be moving and shaking soon!

Hope everyone out there has a very special mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment